64-bit version of PHP only (32-bit version is not supported)
Minimum requirements for the correct operation of the modules
- php 7.0
- php 8.1
What to check if agent can’t be installed?
- Check the version of your PHP, versions below 7.0 are not supported by our agent manager.
- If you have an old version of PHP, we recommend that you upgrade for your own safety
- Check permissions on your site and users rights
Give permissions to edit the downloaded file to the user who runs PHP. To find out which user php is running from, you need to find the PHP configuration file, for example, in /etc/php/fpm/pool.d/www.conf It has a www section and user and group values.
[www] user = www-data group = www-data
The PHP interpreter usually runs on behalf of www-data or apache. Typically, a file is uploaded on behalf of the FTP user. Then you need to change the owner of the file, for example:
chown www-data: www-data [your_agent_name].am.php
And give write permissions to this file (for owner and group):
chmod 664 [your_agent_name].am.php
Grant write permissions to the root directory and to the index.php file for the user PHP is running from.
chown www-data:www-data index.php chmod 664 index.php
If you use a special web hosting control panel, then you can go to the attributes (or settings) of these files and also configure the rights
- Make sure that you correctly added the site to your account (check the HTTP or HTTPS protocol)
- Check if you downloaded your agent correctly during a manual installation. Try to request it on your site
If the agent is loaded correctly, you will see a 32-character string, for example: peT67cBvQUS8zpZ2uXuaOGz2W196oNnX