The WebTotem Security Plesk extension (hereafter referred to as the “Extension”) monitors websites and prevents website attacks with the help of special internal and external utilities.
Go to Extensions. Find our Extension using the name "WebTotem." Click on the “Buy” button and select the desired subscription plan and billing interval.
To install a license, go to the “Tools and Settings” page, and from there - to the “License Management” page. Here, click on the “Additional License Keys” tab. Click on the “Install a License Key” button.
Now, enter an activation code and click “OK”.
Use Plesk service plans to give users access to the Extension.
Add a site
To add a site, first, click on the "ADD SITE" button:
Next, do the following:
- Select Site
- Specify tag in the Tag field (optional)
- Click on the "ADD SITE" button
Once the site has been successfully added, it will appear in the list.
Delete site, install agents, and retrieve site information
If agents are not yet installed on a previously added site, you will see two buttons on the right side of the block: "DELETE" - to delete the site, and "INSTALL" - to install agents on the site.
Site without agents installed
Button to delete site
Button to install agents
When you press the “INSTALL” button, you will be redirected to the page with the information about a website and the process of agent installation will begin automatically.
Agent Installation Process
Successful Agent Installation
After the agents are installed, the “MORE” button will be available in the site block to view information on the site.
Site section, after successful agent installation
Button to view site data
Main elements of the Extension
After authorizing and opening the Extension, you will be redirected to the main panel of the System.
The home page of Extensions has the top menu at the top, which is a fixed item.
Home page of the System
For the convenience of working in daylight and at night, there is an interface theme switch.
Interface theme switch
To go to the main page of the Extensions, or to view the list of sites and the information on them, choose the “All sites” in the top menu.
Item for navigating to the site information
To view individual data of the resource, go to a page with the full site information, using the "MORE" button, visible after the agent installation.
Site Information Management Menu
On the "All stats" page, you can get data on the following:
- Malicious Scripts: ensures no Trojans, viruses, malware, or other malicious programs harm your website visitors.
- Deface Scanner: notifies you if unauthorized changes have been made to your website.
- SSL Scanner: keeps you informed about SSL certificate updates.
- Port Scanner: informs you about the state of open TCP/UDP ports on the server, where your website is hosted. Also, it tells you about the new port opening.
- Reputation: notifies you if your domain/IP is blacklisted (e.g., Google, Safebrowsing).
- Availability: ensures that websites are available worldwide, all the time.
- Security Update on security issues: monitors vulnerability databases and notifies about updating the platform (in case of using the CMS platform on your site).
In the "Firewall" menu, you can see all the data about the attacks on the site.
In the “Antivirus” menu, you can view all the data about scanned site files.
In the “Settings” menu, you can view and adjust the settings of the modules.
In the "Full scoring" menu, you will be redirected to the WebTotem page, where you can carry out a full website analysis, for free.